Tuesday 4 October 2011

An Introduction to PC Dangermouse



So here it is, my blog, my opportunity to rant in more depth than the limited characters twitter offers me.
I wont pretend to be the world’s greatest intellect so if you’re after something profound and meaningful probably best to go elsewhere.


I am a response cop with a medium sized force and have been for the best part of three years. I’m not the most experienced cop but I’ve seen enough to provide a few interesting stories and give me plenty to rant about. I do love a rant and can often be found on my soap box.


I wont deny it there are parts of the job that drive me mad and I will on occasion harp on about them but keeping with the honesty, no matter what I find to moan about, this is the best job in the world. I get to do things no other job could offer me and meet people that I would not meet in any other walk of life.


The best bit of the job is, and always has been the people, the people you work with especially but also the people we encounter. I don’t just mean the victims, some of the most likeable characters I’ve ever met are folk I’ve had to put in a cell for the night, that’s just the job I guess.


I will try and post something at least once a week but if you follow me on twitter @pcdangermouse you’ll know I do go missing from time to time when work and life gets in the way so bear with me.
Anyhow I’m off for now but I may just pop a short story up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment